How to use WarmPEEL Universal
If you’re in a real hurry and don’t have 3 minutes to watch the video, here’s the short, simple version.
- Cut in reverse with 45° blade. Weed graphic, apply with heat press.
- For Flash press to Cotton: Apply with medium – to firm pressure for 3 seconds at 302°F (150° C).
- For 100% Polyester: Apply with medium – to firm pressure for 5 seconds at 267°F (131° C).
- Peel warm (after 3 – 5 seconds).
- For Nylon:
- Pre-press area for 10 seconds.
- Press with medium-to firm pressure for 5 seconds at 302°F (150°C).
- Peel liner warm,
- Cover with Teflon sheet or silicone kraft paper and re-press for 10 seconds.
- Compatible with cotton, 100% Polyester, cotton-poly blends, Nylon * and similar fabrics.
- See the end of the video for helpful HTV trouble-shooting tips.
Ready to decorate some garments with Logical Color WarmPEEL Universal? Click here to order.
*Some coated Nylon items may not be compatible with WarmPEEL Universal or any heat transfer film.