In an effort to bring you the most up to date information on their extensive line of cuttable and printable heat transfer films, SISER NA has created the Siser smart phone App. The Siser App works with both iOS and Android systems and puts all things Siser in the palm of your hand. The App is designed to make it as easy as possible to use their garment decoration products. Keith Allison, Siser Marketing Manager explains the rationale for a manufacturer offering such an extensive tool for end users. “Although Siser only sells through distribution, we felt it important to let everyone have quick access to all the product information they need.” The innovative range of tools has become the envy of the industry. Here’s a quick intro to the goodies you can find on your Smartphone.
Siser App Tools & Features
- Application Instructions. The Siser App menu begins with a scrollable Application Instructions guide for all of their popular films including Easy Weed, Easy Weed Extra, Holographic, Glitter, ColorPRINT PU, ColorPRINT Easy, and more. You’ll find time, temperature, pressure and other parameters for over 20 Siser products right at your fingertips.
- Color Charts. Another nifty Siser App feature is the built-in swatch table. Tap Material Colors, then tap or scroll to choose from 15 cuttable Siser films. The Color table shows large, rotating or staggered swatches with one centered and the adjacent colors ready to swipe to center screen. Tap the center swatch to take it full screen with the color name centered for easy reference. Swipe through the menu to see the entire color range for each product. It’s a great tool for consulting with customers on-site.
- Videos: Search through the entire library of online Siser product videos, categorized by Featured, Popular and Recent.
- Gallery: Looking for design ideas? Browse through the Siser Gallery to see what’s possible with Siser heat transfer products. The Gallery currently holds 88 images. You’ll find everything from Glitter on T-shirts to decorated ipad covers and holiday stockings.
- Social Media: The handy Social Media directory connects you to all the company’s social media platforms with instant links to Siser’s facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest sites.
- Siser Blog: Get instant access to the latest from the Siser Blog and stay up to date on what’s happening with the company’s new product releases and application tips.
Those are just some of the app’s tools and features. There’s also an event calendar, distributor locator, newsletter, and an easy way to reach out and share the app with your friends. With all this useful content, it’s not surprising that the Siser App got a 5 star rating in the App Store and Google Play. Best of all, it’s free to download and free to use. There are no in-app purchases or upgrades. Just lots of great garment decoration tools from one of our favorite vendors.