We all know the technology is a powerful tool; what we fail to do at times is take advantage of it. Are you putting technology to good use for your sign making business? Try implementing the following five suggestions to get technology working for you.
- Brand yourself online. Get a ready made template for your business that reflects your sign making shop and run with it. Make it the core of your business’ personality and carry it through to your printed products.
- Purchase a color printer that you can use to print your documents, business cards, stationary, and letterhead. Using color ink costs may cost a touch more, but it gives a more professional look to your business correspondence.
- Start company blog and use it to keep your customers informed on what is going on in your business.
- Invest in publishing software and dedicate some time too it. Being able to create promotional materials that really catch your eye is priceless.
- When creating visual presentations make it more interesting by using custom backgrounds and stock photography. Remember that every marketing product you produce is a reflection of your business; try and keep the style of your advertisements in line with the focus of your business.